Furs, Feathers and Fins provides students with an opportunity to investigate the habitats of fish, reptiles, birds and small animals.
Lessons in science, math and geography come to life through this hands-on Field Trip brought to you by Petco.
As students develop at respect for animals, they develop a greater sense of responsibility.
- How to respect and care for animals
- Diverse animal habitats
- Environmental issues and species survival
Inspire a respect for animals with this unique Field Trip experience. Take your group behind the scenes at Petco for up-close and personal encounters with a wide variety of animals. Field Trips create memories that last a lifetime.
How Does a Self-Guided Field Trip work?
- Download the Furs, Feathers and Fins Curriculum
- Click here to select the Petco location nearest you
- Call the store manager to select the best time and date for your group
- On the day of the Field Trip, guide your group on an educational adventure!
** Please note, Petco requires 1 chaperone for every 8 children.